Play Love Summer Competition
SABC2 is giving you a chance to WIN big this summer
Stand a chance to win great prize giveaways every weekday by answering questions associated with Muvhango.
Competition Rules: Play. Love. Summer on SABC2
1. The competition runs from 25 December 2018 to 31 January 2019.
2. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of ATKV Resorts as well as any SABC employee including agencies, and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
3. Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
4. Where applicable, a premium rate of R1.50 is charged for each SMS entry.
5. Winners only will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number and address.
6. Winners, who are not contactable by phone, after the closing date/time, will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
7. The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
9. Prizes are non-transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
10. The prize includes:
a. A holiday accommodation at ATKV Resorts for a family of 4 (family not restricted to traditional family constructs and could be extended family, friends, etc), resorts available in the following regions:
i. Buffelspoort – Near Rustenburg
ii. Drakensville – Northern Drakensberg
iii. Eiland Spa – Letsitele
iv. Goudini Spa – Rawsonville
v. Hartenbos – Mosselbay
vi. Klein Kariba – Bela-Bela
vii. Natalia – Winkelspruit
b. Transport, meals and any extras not included
c. Winners have been asked to specify region for prize allocation convenience (winners who are in the regions will be allocated as per the above)
d. Accommodation prize to be taken on weekends as oppose to weekdays
11. Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC and its agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
12. No persons under the age of 21 years are eligible to enter.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
14. The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
15. If a random winner is drawn from a list of cellular phone numbers, the owner of the SIM card will be deemed the winner, even though the handset may have been used by another individual to enter the competition.
16. The trip must be taken at the specified time and no changes are allowed. Dates and itinerary could be subject to change.
17. The prize is available to be taken from January to March 2019 (off peak seasons which exclude school and public holidays)
18. All the winners will receive a formal letter stating the purpose of the trip, itinerary once they have been contacted by the SABC.