Game Changers competition
WIN big with your favourite family channel!
This year, we are feeling more generous than ever before and you stand to gain from it.
To stand a chance to win, share a picture of your Game Changer walk using the hashtag #S2GameChangers and the name of your favourite SABC2 show. Upload the picture(s) on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages.
Prizes include branded sneakers, gift vouchers and the grand prize of a flatscreen TV. Terms and conditions apply.
1. The competition runs from 7 March – 7 April 2017.
2. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, and their family members.
3. To enter the competition one is expected to answer the question placed on the social media platforms.
4. Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration. The viewer can enter as many times as they want.
5. Social media responses are free of charge and do not cost anything (exclusion of data bundles).
6. Winners will be announced a daily on the SABC2 social media platforms and contacted by the SABC.
7. The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
9. Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
10. The competition prize is as follows:
a. 10 x gift vouchers (vouchers will be applicable for malls in the winner’s region)
b. 19 x branded sneakers
c. 1 x TV – for the viewer that has entered the most times (viewer must have a valid TV license to be allegeable for the prize and must be able to supply on request)
11. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
12. The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.