Bassline Fest Celebrating Africa
SABC 2 is giving you a chance to win tickets to the Bassline Fest in Constitutional Hill on Africa Day, 25 May.
To stand a chance, answer the following question: What time will the #BasslineFest be broadcast on SABC2? SMS 'Celebrate Africa' and the answer to 48474.
1. The SMS competition runs from 21 – 23 May 2019.
a. Competition closes 23 May 2019, 4pm
2. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, and their family members.
3. Entrants need to SMS your keyword ‘Celebrate Africa’ and answer to the 48474.
4. Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
5. SMSes charged at R1.50.
6. Entrants that enter need to be within the ages of 18 and older. Below the designated age will not be considered.
7. Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number and address.
8. Drawn winners who are not contactable by phone at the time of the competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner/s will be drawn.
9. The SABC2 digital platforms will announce the winners by Friday 12h00.
10. The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
12. Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
13. The prize includes:
• General access tickets to the Bassline Fest – Celebrating Africa concert (Africa Day)
• X 2 tickets per winner
14. Collection of tickets at SABC TV – Auckland Park, Friday from 2pm – 4pm.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
16. The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.