Africa Day Concert 2018 - viewer competition
Come and celebrate Africa Day on the 26th May 2018 at Constitutional Hill, Johannesburg, and be treated to a music fest by renowned local and international artists.
Stand a chance to win double tickets to the Africa Day Concert by answering the question below.
Name one of the artists who'll be performing at the concert?
To enter the competition, go to SABC2's Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account and reply with your answer under the competition post. Competition closes on 22 May 2018 at 12pm.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The competition runs from 20 to 17 – 22 May 2018.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, and their family members.
- To enter the competition one is expected to answer the question placed on the social media platform
- Question: name 1 of the artists performing at the Africa Day concert 2018
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Social media responses are free of charge and do not cost anything (exclusion of data).
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC by the 22nd of May 2018 after 4pm.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The competition prize consists of 15 x double tickets to experience the Africa Day concert (general tickets), each entrant will receive 2 tickets.
- Travel and accommodation will not be supplied by the SABC and is not included as part of the competition.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.