Giyani wedding dress competition
Remember the beautiful dress worn by Vukosi's bride on their wedding day?
SABC2 is giving it away. Stand a chance to win it by answering this question:
What is the name of our beautiful Xitsonga bride?
SMS the answer, name and keyword "Giyani" to 48474. Terms and conditions apply.
Competition Rules: Giyani wedding dress viewer competition 2019
- The SMS competition runs from 15 – 29 August 2019
- Competition closes 29 August 2019, 12pm midnight
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, and their family members.
- Entrants need to SMS their answer, name and keyword ‘Giyani’ to 48474
- Viewer competition question: What is the name of our beautiful Xitsonga bride?
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- SMSes charged at R1.50.
- Entrants that enter need to be within the ages of 18 and older. Below the designated age will not be considered.
- Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number and address.
- Drawn winner who is not contactable by phone at the time of the competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner to be announced on SABC2 and on the SABC2 digital platforms on 31 August 2019.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The prize includes:
- Giyani wedding dress worn by character – Nkhensani Mudau
- Date of prize to be confirmed and communicated with the winner of the wedding dress once selected
- If an entrant cannot make the date we will have to find a new winner who can attend on the dates listed above
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.