Evening of Love 2019
SABC2 is giving you and your partner a chance to have a Valentine's Day to remember.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. The competition runs from 08 February – 11 February 2019 18:00.
2. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC, and their family members.
3. To enter the competition one is expected to answer the question placed on the social media platforms.
4. Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration. The viewer can enter as many times as they want.
5. Social media responses are free of charge and do not cost anything (exclusion of data bundles).
6. Winners will be announced on the SABC2 social media platforms on 12 February 2019 and contacted by the SABC.
7. The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
9. Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
10. The competition prize is as follows:
a. 1X double tickets to the Evening of Love event.
11. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
12. The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.